Membership at the Lakeshore Museum Center is your ticket to exploring all that LMC has to offer. LMC members get free admission to not only the main museum center, but also at all of the historic sites: the Hackley and Hume homes, the Fire Barn, Scolnik Depression Era House, and to Michigan’s Heritage Park.
But wait – there’s more! Members also get early registration for programs, member prices on events, invitations to special “Members Only” events, a 10% discount in the gift shops, and a subscription to our newsletter.
Most importantly, you get the satisfaction of helping support the Lakeshore Museum Center. Your support helps us continue to preserve and interpret, through exhibits, education and programming, the natural and cultural history of Muskegon County.
Membership Benefits and Pricing
- $40: Single (1 person)
- $60: Senior (65+ member plus 1 guest)
- $80: Grandparent (2 adults plus grandchildren under the age of 17)
- $100: Family (2 adults plus children under the age of 17)
- $150: Family & Friends (up to 6 visitors of any age)
- $500-$1,000: Corporate (10 passes at $500 – 20 passes at $1,000)
- Invitation to annual member night
- Free admission to all of our sites
- Free subscription to newsletter
- 10% off in gift shops
- Early registration to programs
- Invitations to special exhibit previews for members only
Your membership helps supports the important programs offered by the Museum and is tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
Ready to Become a Member?
- You can purchase your membership online through our secure form.
- You can print off this form and mail it to 430 W. Clay, Muskegon, MI 49440, along with your check made out to the Lakeshore Museum Center.
- You can purchase your membership at any of our sites at the admissions desk.
Your membership welcome letter and cards will be mailed to you in 1-2 weeks from receipt.